Private Tour from Villefranche

bardstowntraveller

we took the bus into Monte Carlo...really easy...use the search function and put in villefranche and you will find some postings with details on how to do it...if I remember correctly there is even a map and photos of where the bus stop is...you have to climb up into the village but its a nice walk...enough people did it that it was easy to just follow folks

• 1 month later...

We did a private tour a few years ago with Sylvie.di.cristo@wanadoo.fr. There were too many inher group, but she arranged a second guide for 8 of us in a nice van. We went to Monoco, Eze, and surrounding areas. You could basically arrange the tour how you wanted. As I recall, it was very reasonable and the guide was fantastic. This group is highly recommended on this site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

We also used Michel Legrand of Revelation Tours (for the second time). He is very professional and has a real wealth of knowledge. He took us to a number of small hilltowns and always gave us enough time to explore. Highly recommend his tours.

• 1 month later...
We're using Michel Legrand of Revelation Tours, used him previously and highly recommend him

We used Revelation Tours and had a wonderful day - we went to Nice, St Paul de Vence, Eze and then Monaco where we had free time to look around.

I would also highly recommend them.

Best Wishes

Gill

• 2 weeks later...
We also used Michel Legrand of Revelation Tours (for the second time). He is very professional and has a real wealth of knowledge. He took us to a number of small hilltowns and always gave us enough time to explore. Highly recommend his tours.

Could you,please, provide an outline of the tour you did. Likes/dislaikes.

Thanks

Carole

We used Revelation Tours and had a wonderful day - we went to Nice, St Paul de Vence, Eze and then Monaco where we had free time to look around.

I would also highly recommend them.

Best Wishes

Gill

Hi Gill,

Can you tell me approximately how much time you were able to spend at each place? We have a tour scheduled for next year at these same places with Revelation Tours.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived