Jan 28 with Oscar?

CruiserJill

I thought I'd seen someone on the board who had Oscar Brown booked for Jan. 28th.

We're on Celebrity Galaxy, and wanted to use Oscar, but I've had no luck with email (have emailed at least 4 times). No reponse. I know that there does seem to be issues with email for Oscar, and it's possible my office has screened out any replies from him as well (depending on his email address).

So I was wondering if someone already had him booked or not, and/or if I should call his cell phone number.

Does someone have him booked on 1/28, and if so, could we accompany you? I really want to do the zip line, while my husband is interested in animals, forest and Costa Rica culture.

Also, could someone please post Oscar's cell phone number so I could call him?

Thanks!!

Oscar

I'm so sorry, but there must be a problem with email - i've not gotten any emails from you at either my home or office address. I can understand my office, but don't have any idea why I haven't gotten anything at home (my last email to you had two email addresses in it). I did check this morning around 7am, and nothing - i'll check again tonight once i'm home, in case it's just been delayed.

Would it be possible for you to post details here, or should I just call you? If call, then can you suggest best time (most convenient) for you?

Thanks for your patience, and i'm sorry I haven't been able to get your emails!! Really looking forward to seeing you and visiting your country!

Jill Neill

Archived