Anniversary in Aruba - plans fell through - need suggestions!

ScottNkimmy

Our 5th wedding anniversary is this New year's eve. The plan was to get day passes to the Raddisson and relax and enjoy the beach & the resort. The resort is sold out that day unfortunately...

I'm in dire need of other suggestions...

Anyone want to throw their 2 cents in?

The last time we were on the island during a cruise we were there New Year's Eve Day. There are two vendors at the south end of the Radisson's beach who rent chaises as well as umbrellas. All beaches are public. You will be on Radisson's beach. You just will not have use of their facilities.

You will however be able to dine at the beachfront restaurant. Beverages can also be had there or at Bugaloe Bar & Grill there at the south end of the beach as well.

For a day at the beach, there or MoomBa are going to be your best bet.

You could also inquire with the Amsterdam Manor, but I would imagine their response is going to be very similar to that of the Radisson. It is the busiest time of the year on the island.

ArubaLisa - thanks for the 411 - I was just reading about MoomBa - think we may go there! We're looking for a relaxing day as this is a 15 night cruise with only 2 sea days - so many of the stops are going to be BUSY! We've been to Aruba before but were unable to get to the beach. So this is our chance.

:)

Archived