Half Moon Cay

TravelJunkie2415

Cruise HAL Bruce. Just log on and reserve online. :):) Sometimes, even that can be difficult if your not early enough.

We only cruise HAL, and know how to book cabanas. I was being sarcastic, trying to say it would be easier for us people who like the cabanas, and think they are worthwhile, if we didn't promote them so much, particularly in light of the point of view of some that they are a waste of money.

We only cruise HAL, and know how to book cabanas. I was being sarcastic, trying to say it would be easier for us people who like the cabanas, and think they are worthwhile, if we didn't promote them so much, particularly in light of the point of view of some that they are a waste of money.

I picked up on your sarcasm. The Carnival cruisers are always complaining they have to race to the shore excursion desk and stand in line. The extra $74.00 buys us a great convenience.

• 4 weeks later...
I picked up on your sarcasm. The Carnival cruisers are always complaining they have to race to the shore excursion desk and stand in line. The extra $74.00 buys us a great convenience.

Hahahhahahha!!! I'm one of those Carnival cruisers who would happily pay the extra $$ to book it online. I have VIP embarkation & I WILL STILL ARRIVE AT THE CRUISE TERMINAL EARLIER THAN USUAL next Wednesday to hopefully ensure a first-place spot at the shore excursion desk!

(also cruised HAL...but no HMC on that cruise:()

Come Aug. we will be there bright and early regardless of our VIP staus ( 5 of us) so that we can be sure to get one!!:)

Hahahhahahha!!! I'm one of those Carnival cruisers who would happily pay the extra $$ to book it online. I have VIP embarkation & I WILL STILL ARRIVE AT THE CRUISE TERMINAL EARLIER THAN USUAL next Wednesday to hopefully ensure a first-place spot at the shore excursion desk!

(also cruised HAL...but no HMC on that cruise:()

LOL. That sounds exactly like me. We have never been to HMC but like the idea of a little place to relax and privacy. We also go to Naussa and would rather spend our money on a cabanna then going to Atlantis. No choise is a bad one.

Archived