Where did My booked Excursions Go?

2boyzmom

We are on the 27 day b2b and all of our excursions are gone as well. I am sure NCL will work this all out soon. I will wait until Monday and then call. Keep me posted if you hear something and I will do the same.

The NCL website continues to have problems. If your eDocs are ready for you to review, you will see your booked excursions on them. Otherwise, there doesn't appear to be currently be a way to view your bookings online. It's been this way for a few weeks now. You can always call them if you're anxious about it.

We are on the 27 day b2b and all of our excursions are gone as well. I am sure NCL will work this all out soon. I will wait until Monday and then call. Keep me posted if you hear something and I will do the same.

I'm calling tomorrow because there's a couple I do not want to lose out on. Thanks everyone. I feel better now )

Just recently had this happen.

Call Shore Excursions and have them email confirmation.

They told me that there have been website issues.

I called today about a previously booked excursion, which I had booked by phone, had a verbal confirmation number, but no written confirmation. The price today on the website showed my youngest at a lower rate than my original booking. The shore excursion desk confirmed that the lower rate was correct, and I asked for an email confirmation. It came right away, but at the higher price. I expect this will be rectified, but am documenting the correspondence, just in case.

Like others have said - CALL! :D

I went trying to rebook the shore excursions twice and well that only booked me on shore excursions like crazy when I finally called. I almost fell on the floor when she told me what I had booked! LOL :eek: Definitely call and only try to book them online once if you're going to try at all. I think NCL is having those on-going issues with their shore excursion website again. It seemed to correct itself shortly before my Spirit sailing earlier this year but they're back again! :(

Where did my booked excursions go? They are not showing up anymore online under my ncl.

Didn't you hear? They canceled your shore excursions because you've been assigned KP duty. You'll be washing dishes while the rest of us are ashore. Sorry mate, better luck next time.

;) <-- Your hint that I'm just kidding. It's really just typical NCL web-site screw-uppery. Fret not, they have your rez, want your money, and hey, we're cruising here: the dirty dishes just get used for skeet up on the top deck anyway.

InThe

Archived