which trips to book on red sea cruise

going on thompson cruise in january7th 2010 just checked their web site for excursions and wondering which to book as there are quite a few similar ones want to see as much as possible anyone else going on that date

hi yorkie76

Me,my wife and step daughter are on the same cruise got our tickets yesterday. I know what you mean about the trips we are the same so many to choose from going for my step daughters 21st although her birthday is on the 3rd January looking forward to it. We where on The Celebration in March around the Canaries we really enjoyed it hence the next cruise staff where so helpfull and friendly.

freedom

hi yorkie76

Me,my wife and step daughter are on the same cruise got our tickets yesterday. I know what you mean about the trips we are the same so many to choose from going for my step daughters 21st although her birthday is on the 3rd January looking forward to it. We where on The Celebration in March around the Canaries we really enjoyed it hence the next cruise staff where so helpfull and friendly.

freedom

think we will read up on which ones sound best are you having a week in sharm as well will be a nice way to celebrate your daughters birthday .are there plug points in the cabins we have been on the ocean village twice and on carnival preferred ocean village

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for info just received tickets had panic they,d put initials wrong way round on our names thought we would be swopping clothes promised to send out replacements asap. noticed theyd changed flight times slightly flying from east midlands

thanks for info just received tickets had panic they,d put initials wrong way round on our names thought we would be swopping clothes promised to send out replacements asap. noticed theyd changed flight times slightly flying from east midlands hope flights not delayed or we may be swimming out to boat

• 2 weeks later...
hi yorkie76

freedom

not long to go now cant wait to escape this weather sheffield in december is not good

Archived