Cabanas on Coco Cay

As you get off the tender go to the left towards the building that houses the spa, just follow the signage. Behind it are a few cabanas, not many, so get there early if you want it all day.

There's a SPA on Coco Cay??????:eek: all the time's I've been there I never noticed..

tiamar, thanks for the pic's those do look really nice.. I will have to try & find them the next time I am there...

The cabanas are lovely, nice view of the ship...however, there is no beach in front of them so you can't go for a swim. They are located on a cement breakfront. My only complaint w/CoCo Cay was lack of shade on the beach, a few Palapas (sp?) would have been great! We found plenty of hammocks and lounge chairs under palm trees though.

Follow the directions the sdouglas gave above. We were there on 11/26 and here are some pics so you can see the area around the cabanas.

Thanks so much for those pictures! That's exactly what I was looking for.

Looks like it's just a little walk to the water if I want to go in. I plan to bring my own little dollar store mat, and I don't mind a little walk.

Thanks again!!

Archived