Oasis Photo Requests and photos ONLY

flagger

My Gawd. No Shuffleboard! No Promenade! This is unseemly. Positively uncivilized.

What have we become, animals? :eek: Oh, the humanity.

Oh, I am sad about the shuffle board!!! That was one thing (of a few) that we really missed on our Carnival cruise that we did have on the Voyager class of ships....shuffle board can be quite fun late at night w/ a few drinks in you....;) Don't get me wrong, it won't make me not cruise her...

Chuck, thanks so much for the pictures of the inside cabin.

I agree, strangely enough, about the shuffleboard. I liked walking around on deck at night after dinner. I liked getting silly with my husband and playing shuffleboard. Last cruise we were on we taught a group of Asians who had never seen it how to play. They were incredibly interested and appreciative. I agree, something of the at sea experience has been removed from this ship--I will miss that but am still STOKED!

I was really disappointed when I went on the Caribbean Princess and there was no shuffleboard. I can't believe RC is also removing this ocean institution.

The shuffleboard is on deck 6 behind the AquaTheater port-side video screen. I went to take pictures of the Boardwalk from behind the AquaTheater stage and came across it.

I will work on getting your more from my pictures. I am on a mission to get everything catalogued and up on my own website. I hope you have enjoyed what I shared. I am sorry if I missed some of your requests. I will be back when I am done. All my best.

I will work on getting your more from my pictures. I am on a mission to get everything catalogued and up on my own website. I hope you have enjoyed what I shared. I am sorry if I missed some of your requests. I will be back when I am done. All my best.

Your Photos have been awesome! Thank you so much for sharing. :)

How about a "D" category cabin - cabin, closet, bathroom, balcony?

Very interested in this as well, and especially would like to see how the connecting cabins are set up... pic of doors and connected balcony pics if available. Also have heard at least some have a chair instead of a couch, would love to see the difference there.

Nice idea for a thread! :)

I hope this doesn't sound too odd, but I have a connecting balcony (D4) cabin booked for next Aug, and it's a quad. I am really curious to see how it sets up for 4. If anyone has a pic of a quad occupancy cabin made up for sleep I'd love to see it.... when we booked, it was not listed as a cabin with a Pullman, just the two beds and the couch.

WOW Flagger you are very, very brave and generous with your offer for picture requests........would like to see a Central Park cabin in the Cafe Promendae area - Deck 10 if it's not too much to ask.........and Thank You in advance! :)

I would love to see a pic of a ocean balcony room. I would like to know if you could give me the distance between the outlet and the bed.. We will be travling with a c-pap machine that will need to be plugged in!!!!

Thanks!!!!

Read in another post that there was an outlet beside the bed (low near the bedside table) in a Boardwalk Balcony room so maybe you won't have to stretch the cord across the room. Hopefully we will get posts this week from more to veryify that.

I am not feeling very creative today as I try to go through 2500 photos. What do you want to see a picture of? Make a special request here and I will do my best to put them in your answer to you.

If I have it, I will respond by quoting your request and linking to a photo or two. Please use this thread for photo requests only. Posts about cost of dining restaurants, or menus (already in their own thread) will be ignored.

Let's see 'em!

Flagger

I'ld really love to see the connecting door in the Owners Suite that connects to a D2 balcony....

I've seen pictures of the door from the D2 side but not from inside the OS.

Any chance your 2500 pix is the one I want?

Thanks

The shuffleboard is on deck 6 behind the AquaTheater port-side video screen. I went to take pictures of the Boardwalk from behind the AquaTheater stage and came across it.

Thats great news!

Anybody have pictures of this and the ping pong tables?

Does anyone have exterior pictures of the resturaunts and shops in Central Park? (Except the Coach store! :eek: Booo!) Also, does anyone have pictures of the fountains in Central Park? (If there are any)

Sorry, no fountains in the Central Park.

Here

http://www.cruisetricks.de/restaurants-im-central-park/

you´ll find pix of the restaurants (scroll down or click on one of the thumbnails). To get a translation of the text click on the US flag (upper right) and you´ll get a google translation.

Here´s a Panorama photo of the Central Park

http://www.cruisetricks.de/interaktives-panorama-oasis-of-the-seas-central-park/

click on the last icon to get a full screen version.

And finally here are some more pix of the plants and more in the Central Park

http://www.cruisetricks.de/central-park-die-gruene-oase/

steamboats

www.cruisetricks.de

Archived