Comedy Club for kids?

ALW2

My husband read somewhere that the comedy club aboard the Oasis has a "kid friendly" comedy show in the comedy club once or twice during hte cruise. Has anyone heard that too? I can't find information about that on rccl website.

I don't know I haven't really read too much on this ship but if it is like the others most comedy shows/ all shows are 'family friendly' unless otherwise said or late at night. So I'm sure they will have kid friendly shows.

We attended a ten o'clock show. I would not call it kid friendly. No children were there. I didn't even see teenagers there. Honestly, I don't know if the Comedy Club is meant for youngsters. Perhaps on the seven-day cruise, there might be a more family friendly session, but be sure to check before you take youngsters.

My husband read somewhere that the comedy club aboard the Oasis has a "kid friendly" comedy show in the comedy club once or twice during hte cruise. Has anyone heard that too? I can't find information about that on rccl website.

The kids cant go to the comedy show,they can attend everything else.There is a show for kids called ImagiOcean musical show.It the adventure of a group of fish friends,uncover a map that leads them to uncover the treasure of friendship.I hope that helps.

Archived