Cabin Location - Monarch of the Seas

SunshneNC

I have booked cabin #8596 on a May sailing of the Monarch of the Seas. I noticed on the deck plans that the Disco lounge is right next to it. Just wondering if anyone has ever stayed in this room could tell me exactly how close the room is to the disco and will I regret booking this cabin location? Thank you for your input.:)

I have booked cabin #8596 on a May sailing of the Monarch of the Seas. I noticed on the deck plans that the Disco lounge is right next to it. Just wondering if anyone has ever stayed in this room could tell me exactly how close the room is to the disco and will I regret booking this cabin location? Thank you for your input.:)

#8596 is not next to the Disco lounge...public restroom I believe would be the closest thing to that cabin #... None of RCCL ships sailing today have a cabin next door to a disco....Enjoy your cruise !!

We're in that cabin for an April cruise......I'll let you know how it goes. Normally we're either on deck 10 or deck 6 but thought we'd try someplace different.....

Well thank you very much! That would be great. Please don't forget about me, lol. :)

Archived