Very front of ship location on Radiance

Been looking for some time and finally decided to make my first post. Looking at the 2/1/2010 11 day Radiance to Mexico for a 25th anniversary. It appears you can get this with only two in the cabin. They have a family stateroom that is very large and seems to be really inexpensive for its size 319 sf. My concern is that it looks like its at the very front of the ship on deck 7 or 8. Is this a bad location for a ship meaning front row on the ship? Thanks in advance and enjoying my time here.

You will love the Radiance...the Family Suite is on the front if you don't mind the motion and you are looking at price per sq. ft. then this cabin will suit your needs..I however would opt up for a midship balcony if at all in your budget and hope and watch daily for a price drop...Whatever you decide will be the best choice for your comfort and needs...Enjoy your cruise....

Been looking for some time and finally decided to make my first post. Looking at the 2/1/2010 11 day Radiance to Mexico for a 25th anniversary. It appears you can get this with only two in the cabin. They have a family stateroom that is very large and seems to be really inexpensive for its size 319 sf. My concern is that it looks like its at the very front of the ship on deck 7 or 8. Is this a bad location for a ship meaning front row on the ship? Thanks in advance and enjoying my time here.

Welcome to Cruise Critic...I am sailing her this Friday for the thrid time. It is a Good location......you will have to walk to the elevators/stairs everytime you leave the cabin. But for the SF....A good price....The itenirary.....You will have a GREAT time. The Radiance is a Beautiful ship...You will love her.....Go to the roll call and more people will answer any questions you have. Have FUN!

Mike

We have stayed in the family ocean view stateroom on deck 8 of Jewel (sister ship to Radiance). Our cabin number was 8502. We can highly recommend this cabin! We loved it! Large sitting area opening into master bed area - separate 2nd bed area with a twin lower and Pullman above - sitting area had a pullout sofa also - standard cabin bathroom. No issues with motion of the ship. A bit of a walk to the elevators but no big deal.

2495331170099108734S600x600Q85.jpg

2463055390099108734S600x600Q85.jpg

2135294830099108734S600x600Q85.jpg

2339358330099108734S600x600Q85.jpg

If you book this cruise, come and join our very active, Roll Call group at

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=997526&page=59

Archived