Journey cabin 7067

Redtravel

We are in 7067 on Quest in July 2010. We were offered deck 8 at the same price but chose deck seven because the only thing above it is more cabins so it should be quieter. 7067 is away from the laundry and the elevators and we believe a good location. Hopefully we have both made good choices. Enjoy your cruise.

On my last cruise we were on deck 7 forward(7014). It was very quiet, but a long walk to the dining areas. I felt like I was always walking toward the back of the ship. I liked the fact that deck 7 cabins are sandwiched above and below by cabins. Deck 8 had the pool deck over it. We had a premium cabin on the Zenith just below the pool deck....people were always walking or moving chairs ...lots of noise....and on the night when there was a party outside, you could not sleep until it was over. Since my cruise is before yours, I'll let you know how I like 7067.

We were in 7074 on the Journey (similar location but closer to laundry)-- we loved it as it was pretty convenient to everything and, as mentioned above, quiet as a result of being between passenger decks. One of our biggest complaints with the R ships is the noise above the minisuites.

We can relate to the noise problem. We were under the pool deck on the Zenith in a premium cabin. It was awful...people walking over us day and night. When they had midnight pool party on deck, we had to abandon the cabin to escape the pounding of the feet above us. Didn't get much sleep in that cabin. Ever since, we are very careful to avoid the deck jusy below trhe pool. We also had a bad experience with a cabin on the promenade deck..people try looking into the cabin...had to keep the shades closed 24/7 which made it like an inside cabin with a higher price tag. The best place that I like is on deck that is sandwiched between 2 decks of cabins...like deck 7

Archived