Carnival Dream aft cabin over the comedy club- noise ?

jspirit

Has anybody stayed in this area? Once the late night comedy show is over around 1 am, is that area quiet or does it turn into a dance venue or something else which may have noise issues for the cabins above?

Thanks.

Any input on the aft wrap 6492 would be appreciated!

• 1 month later...

We went on the Dream on the Dec 26 New Year's cruise. My husband and I had 6492 and 2 of our daughters had 6494. We didn't even realize we were over the comedy club until one night when we were sitting on the balcony and someone exited the club through the door directly onto deck 5. We heard the music and then realized we were over the club! We never had any problems with the noise, though. I think you will be really happy with the room.

I was in cabin 6481 2 weeks ago, right over the comedy club....It wasn't so much noise from the comedy shows, but there was a lot of noise nightly when the musicians were practicing as well as other loud music....I wouldn't select this cabin again, as well as the amazing shuddering and banging when we reached every port of call, (western carib) once it was shaking etc > 2hrs at 4am!

Also I found this to be the smallest balcony compared to other afts I have had...less depth and less privacy too. No room for a lounger.

But on a positive note, great view tho not directly over ocean, (deck/promenade area below) but better than an inside! :)

• 6 years later...