Majesty 12-11-09

I was on the Majesty on 12/4 and we did tender at Coco Cay. It took an extra hour due to winds for the captain to get the anchors set and make sure it was safe to tender. He gave us an extra hour on the island (which ended up being 5:30 and the sun was going down anyway). I think most everyone was back on the ship by the original time anyway.

Hello

Anyone returning from this ship who can tell me IF they have been able to TENDER in CocoCay? If not do they have alternative planned?

I am leaving tomorrow and would like to have an idea of what to expect.

Thanks

We were able to tender just fine a couple of weeks ago. Happy Sailing!

Unfortunately, whether or not someone tendered just this past week won't have any effect on whether or not you do...it's all about the weather and sea conditions which could change day to day...

I agree. I leave on Monday--woo hoo!--and am not going to worry about it because I know there's nothing I can do. It won't matter if a ship could dock the day before us, because if the weather's bad on our day, then we're SOL. Oh well. At least I'm not here in 0 degree weather!

Archived