Price of RCI Drinks

We are a bit out of touch and will be cruising with RCI in the near future.

Can anyone tell me the cost of liquor/beer on the RCI ships right now?

By "beer" I mean domestic and by "drinks" I mean bloody mary's which I drink and margaritas which my wife drinks.

I am aware Celebrity is coming out with a "drink" package (similar to the soda package) but such is not the case so far with RCI but we are not interested in the all-you-can-drink packages in any case.

Thanks in advance.

Can't help you with beer but on Caribbean sailings the prices for cocktails are from $5.50 for a highball, and from about $7.95 for a cocktail. Your caesar or bloody should be about $6.50. I like the Italian Teas (like a Long Island Iced Tea but different liqueurs) and they are $7.95.

Add 15% for the auto gratuity.

I've found you can find a decent amount of drinks for around $5.95, including the drink of the day.

Beer ranges from $3.95 to $4.95. I remember studying that price list. The Foster's oil can is $5.95 because it's huge. I stuck with Bud because it comes in a 16-oz bottle for $4.95. I would've gotten Miller Lite because that's $3.95 until I realized it was 12 ounces.

Also the house wine (which is kinda crappy but will do in pinch if you're not picky) is $5.95. Decent-sized glass. Also the mixed drinks have a good amount of alcohol and if you're friendly and your 'tender is friendly, they'll give you extra alcohol if you ask. :)

Edit: I was answering at the same time as CB, and I'm 100% positive that on the Maj in Feb and the Liberty in Nov, the beers were $3.95-$4.95, not $3.50-$4.50.

They had margarita madness events in the Viking Crown on 5 or 6 of the 14 nights that I just did from 15:00 to 17:00, get two margaritas for the price of one. The had regular margaritas on the rocks or frozen, and had strawberry or mango. Watch the Compass closely, that's where you'll find the announcements for these little sales they do.

Archived