Trinidad help please

insag

I need help with Trinidad,,, thinking about just getting off the ship and getting a taxi to the bird sanctuary... has anybody ever done this and if so about how much would it cost for 2 people.

is it pretty easy and do you feel comfortable,, we have done this on so many other islands but we have never been here before..

Also what is not to miss on this island

I need help with Trinidad,,, thinking about just getting off the ship and getting a taxi to the bird sanctuary... has anybody ever done this and if so about how much would it cost for 2 people.

is it pretty easy and do you feel comfortable,, we have done this on so many other islands but we have never been here before..

Also what is not to miss on this island

My advice, Get a cab from the port. Go to Maracas bay Beach. The drive is a scenic one over the northern mountain range descending to the beach. You will drive through the lush forest on the way there then you break out onto the North coast cliffs with many photo opps. You could have a swim at the beach if you want, You should try the world famous shark and bake sandwich. Andrew Zimmerman rated it as one of the top 10 sandwiches in the world.

Negotiate a price with the taxi before you get in. Let the taxi know you want him to wait on you. These taxis are usually good and will show you some other sites like the magnificent 7 on the way there.

Archived