How OBSTRUCTED is E 206 on Emerald, Ruby or Crown?

manmtnmike

We had E208 ( or next to 206) and it was obstructed, but I would take that room again. Really close to the Princes Theater and a quick flight down to the 7th deck and to the International Cafe and Promenade. It's a pretty good location if you don't want a balcony but still want a window. On formal nights or nights we wanted to see a show, we would go to dinner and go back to the room afterwards, change to shorts or comfortable clothing and just go to the theater and sit in the back. Nice area. and somewhat quite too.

Had E220 on Emerald. I could see straight out but not down. If you check my postings you should find a picture of the view posted.

Regarding proximity to deck 7 Promenade, this is true. Close to the Princess Theatre, the Wheelhouse Bar and Crooners Bar. As the International Cafe is on deck 5 Plaza, not as convenient, but doable if you go down from to Plaza in the forward elevators or stairs and then around through the Art Gallery to the Piazza.

We were in E204 on the Emerald and had a pretty good view from the window. It was a pretty good location! We could hear a little bit of music from the Princess Theatre at practice sessions and a little sound later at night but nothing that annoying or that would last for long.

D and D

I just got off the Diamond which I believe is the same class of ship we had E207 (starboard) our view was only minorly obstructed by the smaller lifeboat we could clearly see the sea. Convenient location to forward staircase, Princess theatre is underneath but no real problems with noise and also the wheelhouse bar is very convenient. If walking on the promenade deck the forward doors will be your best point of entry.

RUN..RUN..RUN... Take another room. Very noisy!!! We heard every performance. Every practice on the Ruby. The view was fine. Just noisy at PM; and we were awakened in the afternoons. Even sea days, we could hear the THUMP, THUMP THUMP from dance practices.

• 1 year later...

Bump for E204 opinions.

We just got our room assignment on the Crown Princess "upgraded" from inside category II to room E204 on the Emerald deck.

We were in E204 on the Emerald and had a pretty good view from the window. It was a pretty good location! We could hear a little bit of music from the Princess Theatre at practice sessions and a little sound later at night but nothing that annoying or that would last for long.

D and D

glad to hear of the view!

RUN..RUN..RUN... Take another room. Very noisy!!! We heard every performance. Every practice on the Ruby. The view was fine. Just noisy at PM; and we were awakened in the afternoons. Even sea days, we could hear the THUMP, THUMP THUMP from dance practices.

:( , I keep reading this. However, the plan is not to sleep until late in the evening for us.

Archived