What's on MUTS now?

Sailaways_

If it released recently on DVD then it is probably on MUTS. Momma Mia, the latest Harry Potter movie, the 2nd Transformers movie were some on our Star Princess cruise. They also (unfortunately in my opinion) had Monday night football, Thursday night football. They had other movies, but the weather got a little too cold for us, so we went dancing.

We got off the Coral this past week, and it was not "MUTS"....rather, it was "FUTS"...Football Under The Stars.....it was constant...all day on both Sundays, Monday Nights, Wednesday Nights...all day during the US Thanksgiving....the other Thursday night. If you wanted to watch a movie, you had to watch your TV or go to the Princess Theatre.

Waaayyy too much football IMO.

Can anyone who has sailed recently (within the last month maybe?) tell me what's playing on MUTS? Movies, concerts, anything helps! TY guys! :)

Just got off the Crown today.

Julie & Julia, elf, everafter, will have to check my patters but those come to mind, also playing in the theatre was the proposal, 500 days of summer.

We were on the Emerald last month Night at the Museum 2, GI Joe, Mamma Mia, Wolverine, Harry Potter, Paul Blart Mall Cop, LOTS OF FOOTBALL (we were there fro Thanksgiving) Beyonce Concert, and some other concerts also. I can't remember the rest sorry.

I was on the Crown Princess for the November 7 sailing and I complained about FUTS. I wrote on my comment sheet that the name was MOVIES Under The Stars, not FOOTBALL Under the Stars. I never ended up watching anything and that was one of the main things I was looking forward to. The one night they had a movie that I wanted to see the weather was windy and rainy. I know weather is not the cruise lines fault, but the overload of football is. I ended up watching movies in my cabin.

Can anyone who has sailed recently (within the last month maybe?) tell me what's playing on MUTS? Movies, concerts, anything helps! TY guys! :)

OCT/NOV 09 STAR PRINCESS SYD/LAX

CONCERTS

Beyonce in Concert

Christina Aguilera in Concert

Pavarotti in Concert

SILENT MOVIES

The General

Phantom of the Opera (Lon Chaney version)

and a whole whack of DVD recently released films that are aired alternated times on the TV channels and MUTS.

Best bet...check your Patter.

Ciao for now!!!

Archived