Ok...get me caught up!!

Danno

I have been way too distracted for way too long (sailing courses, the situation with my mom, overhauling the boat etc. etc....) and with Feb rapidly approaching I need to get caught up. If I could get some help I'll try to stay current...

a) has Century been re-inspected...we are on her Feb 19!! If so, how did it go??

b) is newt still annoying everyone??

c) what's this about new CC card?? I haven't seen anything to date.

d) has Lois found a replacement cruise yet??

e) Where is the cell phone issue now...more than anything I hope this one is long gone.

f) has Duck shot Newt yet??

Thanks all....

a) has Century been re-inspected...we are on her Feb 19!! If so, how did it go??

Haven't seen anything yet (checked yesterday). We're sailing on 4/23/05 so I'm interested to see if they've "cleaned up their act". Although, I did just read a very nice review, by greydog (funny review too) and he had a great time last week or so.

This is a silly question. He's Newt, he annoys just by being. ;) (just kidding Newt, love ya guy)

It's a whole lot of nothing imho. Got our card, it's just a generic card (no longer lists your level).

Yup, she's going on the Horizon to Bermuda on May 7th, out of Norfolk, VA.

e) Where is the cell phone issue now...more than anything I hope this one is long gone.

I haven't even looked at that thread, because I don't want to get aggravated.

I heard a big bang the other day, could that have been what I heard? :p

Lois...I will miss the America's Cup so much!! Do me a favor and give her a hug for me.

I know that perhaps the time has come for her to move on (although I don't see why...I'm sure it's a bean counter thing) but I have so many fond memories of her....sob.

Oh well...they may be able to take her away from us, but they can't take away the memories...:(

When we got our new cards & letter stating that we are CLASSIC not Select, tho the web site states we are SELECT, so I did what the letter stated, I phoned them. They stated we are SELECT & those letter may have gotten inthe wrong envelopes with the mass mailing they are doing.

I forgot to ask about my $125 off Summit 11/20 cruise that I haven't gotten any email or anything on. TA is on vacation & they tell me & am a group cruise, so they can't talk info. I must call my TA.

So we are asleep by 8:30PM, getting up at 4AM for DH to work at 6AM-2:30PM. Last night the phone rings & dear Pana sonic now has a female voice stating Caller ID. She states RCCL/Celebrity. So my DH jumps up to get it, thinking maybe our ship sank with all the weird tsnamis (sp), mudslides, avalanches, etc.

Here it is Captain Club confirming what they did when I phoned them. When he told me that this morning I was pissed............. and nothing on the $125 which he was too tired to remember.

nope...nope.....talking cruising:D ...I will have a drink for you in America's Cup;) will probably have 2:) ...and will toast you and Jill!

Great!! Anything I can see to, for you, on Century?? (I think she's your favorite)

Great!! Anything I can see to, for you, on Century?? (I think she's your favorite)

Not to 'butt in' on a potential offer, but, could you 'inquire' and see if Lawrence is still on Century (butler, penthouse deck). Tell Him 'mom, lyn, and Tom ' from Rs 1046 said HI!....

...with Feb rapidly approaching I need to get caught up. If I could get some help I'll try to stay current...

Thanks all....

Hey Danno

Thanks for the chuckle. Your questions reminded me so much of the old sitcom "Soap" that after 'c)' I was mentally hearing the "Soap" theme song after each question mark.:D

Now, I have a question for you. Considering that you only have 5-1/2 weeks before sailing,

a) are you packed yet?:D

Till later

Terry:D

Hi Dan:)....you know I haven't sailed her in over a year now:eek: January 2004....

You can see if Jorge is still the Restaurant Manager.....he is from Portugal...tell him hello from me:)...this man started with X as a busboy...worked his way up...Ass't, Waiter,.......Maitr'd........now he is Manager of "THE GRAND":D

And Erol......the Bartender in the Rondeveau Lounge...I know he will know me!

Please give them both my best wishes!

Angel...I'm embarrassed to admit That I haven't completely unpacked yet from Horizon/Bermuda in Oct. I am finding with each cruise I take that I can pack in a shorter and shorter period of time.

Lois, Tbelian...I'll make notes and try to come back with answers...jeeez, now I have homework ;) !!

Danno: Just got back from the Galaxy & was talking to the assistant maitred, Daniel. He was asking us how our cruise was in general & if we had booked any more cruises. I told him we had to replace the cancelled Century cruise...and then I said something about it being sent to Europe. He then said that they just had their reinspection and it made a ? ... either he said 95 or 97. So it passed.

Claudia

Hi:) I was working today too;) ...but I am home now:D ....Dan, I know ya'll are going to have a wonderful time on CENTURY......as much as you love Horizon....I love CENTURY the same amount!

Hope I'm not butting in here but Hi Dan and Lois, I haven't posted much here in a long time. Lois, I'm sailing the 22nd on Century and will say hi to Jorge and Erol for you, and Garry although I'm sure Dan will be more than happy to have a peach martini for you, may I also raise a glass to you next week? Love those peach martinis! :D

Archived