Mahogany Bay Cabanas - What's included?

ottawapuppy

Hey Mike and Lee,

I didn't realize you had another cruise planned so close to Allure! You guys must live on the ocean.

Let me know how it goes with the Dream in MB. We will be on the Liberty in July. Trying to come up with some options for our party of 10...

Hope you have fun no matter what you decide!

We were on the Dream a couple of Christmas' ago (this is an old thread!).

The security did very little and this was not, on our cruise at least, kept as a private little beach. Not worth it at the time but you might want to ask for more recent experiences. I like Mahogany Bay but CCL putting two very large ships there on one day meant it was so crowded that some people got aggressive. There was a shoving match on the "private" beach between people who paid for the right to be there and those who were frustrated at the very crowded free beach. Security did nothing but watch this unfold.

We were on the Dream a couple of Christmas' ago (this is an old thread!).

The security did very little and this was not, on our cruise at least, kept as a private little beach. Not worth it at the time but you might want to ask for more recent experiences. I like Mahogany Bay but CCL putting two very large ships there on one day meant it was so crowded that some people got aggressive. There was a shoving match on the "private" beach between people who paid for the right to be there and those who were frustrated at the very crowded free beach. Security did nothing but watch this unfold.

I didn't even pay attention to the date (lol)!

Have fun on Allure coming up!!

Archived