Ship webcams on NCL website

Chalker Guy

LOL any domain with webmaster@ gets nearly as much spam as info@ and sales@. Your inquiries will likely end up in the circular file...

I bet the webcam on the Epic will work, updated every sixty seconds too! :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Norman

A member of our rollcall (Bermuda Spirit 9/18) ask the staff during our meeting and the shipboard staff said they were unaware of the problem and would share it with headquarters. It must be an issue they want to ignore and hope it goes away... the issue would go away if they just eliminate the webcams from the website :rolleyes:

This has been an a problem for a little while, this is from October 1.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for choosing NCL, home of Freestyle Cruising!

We apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing with our

website. The issue has been reported and is being investigated as the

issue has not been isolated as of yet. We will again forward your email

to our E-commerce department. Unfortunately, they have not been able to

give us a time frame as to when we can expect a resolution.

Regards,

NCL Internet Support

NCL Administration | Automation Support

ncladmin@ncl.com

8666251160 | fax 3054682151

Norwegian Cruise Line®

7665 Corporate Center Drive | Miami FL 33126

Freestyle Cruising®

ncl.com

http://www.ncl.com/edocs

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 12:31 AM

To: ncladmin@ncl.com

Subject: Camera--cg

I don't know if this is the correct place to contact, but none of the

webcams of any of the ships have been updated since 9-16. I enjoyed

seeing where the fleet was each day, and I hope they can be returned

to operation soon.

Thanks

Joe

Disclaimer: This e-mail is intended only for the person addressed. It may contain confidential information and/or

privileged material. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the information

from your computer. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person.

Didn't check the other webcams but I did just check the Sky because that is the ship we will be cruising on come January 1. And sorry to say but it is showing Dec 19, @ 23:55. I decided to check out all the camera's at Kroooz-cams.com ..... and all of NCL camera's are wrong.:mad: It's really is sad .... I love looking at the cameras when I trip gets closer.....gives me the feeling like I'm cruising along with them

OceanDreams

Didn't check the other webcams but I did just check the Sky because that is the ship we will be cruising on come January 1. And sorry to say but it is showing Dec 19, @ 23:55. I decided to check out all the camera's at Kroooz-cams.com ..... and all of NCL camera's are wrong.:mad: It's really is sad .... I love looking at the cameras when I trip gets closer.....gives me the feeling like I'm cruising along with them

OceanDreams

Are you sure? :confused:

I just checked, and they are still working for me. The Sky (Attached) shows today's date at 16:51...

Maybe try refreshing your page.

sky.jpg.af40ec56f51b523408e3e54beca83fbc.jpg

Are you sure? :confused:

I just checked, and they are still working for me. The Sky (Attached) shows today's date at 16:51...

Maybe try refreshing your page.

Yes I'm sure :D .....even right this minute it is showing a time of 8:09 which is earlier then your time of 16:51......

I think the issue here is not really the time.....it's the date / day. I realize that there is time differences ..... it would just be nice to see the ships sailing on the same day that you are viewing it.

OceanDreams

Back in October (I believe), Kevin Sheehan was answering questions for a few says on The New York Times travel site, and was asked about this. He said he would look into it, but no change since, so I would guess it is a fairly major problem with their satellite company.

Al

• 3 weeks later...

Archived