So its Sillhouette

uktog

Doesn't sound like the name is a big hit here. However, we sailed the Equinox on her inaugural TA, plan the same on the Eclipse so it would seem "Silly" not to do this one as well.

Welcome home from the Odyssey Arno, I see you don't have too long before the next. Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

John.

Trying to get used to it....or should I say over it :rolleyes:

I hope the 5th ship will have a better name...nothing like Epernay (I know I know its kinda getting old :p)....I like a lot the idea of Silly.....I love the first 3 ships' names....but this one messed everything up.....Silly :D

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the dark shadowy world of the sinister Celebrity Silhouette.

Then again perhaps not the sort of advertising spiel that the RCI spin doctors will recommend.

I don't really see that it fits in with all the other X names, it seems to me that it's more the obverse of all the other celestial names.

But it's quite a pleasant name, and I assume it will be become acceptable in time, although as has been said already it will get shortened to the "Sillie".

Archived