Itineraries to avoid

Now thats what I call having fun on a cruise.................Me thinks you all would be fun to cruise with

Well...I've never done it on a cruise, lol. But I guess if someone was next to me, egging me on...who knows WHAT would happen?? ;)

Well...I've never done it on a cruise, lol. But I guess if someone was next to me, egging me on...who knows WHAT would happen?? ;)

Far be it from me to ever "EGG SOMEONE ON", but I have been known to cast out the proverbial dare every now and again! Sometimes when you are at a port that you don't particularly care about, a certain amount of mischief helps to brighten up the day! We have been to some of these ports so many times, that we just enjoy taking it easy on the ship, while others are out doing exploring where we already have. Makes it very nice on a quiet ship.......

Far be it from me to ever "EGG SOMEONE ON", but I have been known to cast out the proverbial dare every now and again! Sometimes when you are at a port that you don't particularly care about, a certain amount of mischief helps to brighten up the day! We have been to some of these ports so many times, that we just enjoy taking it easy on the ship, while others are out doing exploring where we already have. Makes it very nice on a quiet ship.......

I hear ya, sistah! Look me up next time you go on a cruise. I can go from being the dork who plays every trivia game to a party girl! (But not in the 'disco.' Not a fan of that 'scene.') :)

I hear ya, sistah! Look me up next time you go on a cruise. I can go from being the dork who plays every trivia game to a party girl! (But not in the 'disco.' Not a fan of that 'scene.') :)

We will be looking for ya! You sound more like us allllll the time!

Scotsnomad, funny. :D. We haven't seen the naughty room & hope we never do :eek:

I saw the naughty room once... not because we needed to be there... but because we walked through there on accident. Without thinking... I broke out in laughter and said "It's the naughty room!" and all eyes turned to me. :o I quickly got onto an elevator. The people who joined us on the elevator kept complaining about how their clothes iron was taken.

I saw the naughty room once... not because we needed to be there... but because we walked through there on accident. Without thinking... I broke out in laughter and said "It's the naughty room!" and all eyes turned to me. :o I quickly got onto an elevator. The people who joined us on the elevator kept complaining about how their clothes iron was taken.

Where is the "naughty room"?

Funny. The island I was less enthused with that I expected to love was Aruba, for the same reasons you listed.

I believe Auruba is the Island where the young girl disappeared a couple of years ago and they never found a trace of her... How many other islands do you know that has that history?

I believe Auruba is the Island where the young girl disappeared a couple of years ago and they never found a trace of her... How many other islands do you know that has that history?

I love Aruba. I don't believe for a second that it is unsafe. I believe that people make unsafe choices, like getting drunk and going home with strangers. I am not going to let a lot of media hype over a case ruin an entire island.

We really enjoyed our Med. cruises and would probably continue taking these but I can no longer handle overseas flights (panic attacks) so we will be sticking to the Caribbean. We had planned an Australian/New Zealand cruise but that is out as well; fortunately we spent 4 months there in the mid-nineties so at least we have been there.

In the Caribbean we had been to most ports except for the most southernly. Our favourites are Aruba, Grand Cayman, Cozumel and St. Thomas. Least favourites are Jamaica, Belize and St. Lucia.

Would love to go to Bermunda and Turks & Caicos.

Since we have been to most of the islands; we now choose our cruises by ship and date. We don't worry about the where it is going because we will have a good time anyway.

Kathy:)

Nassau is the only port that I have been to so far that I could take or leave. Next time I would grab a taxi, head to Paradise Island, and spend some time there for a while.

I'm hearing bad, bad things about Belize City. I'll find out first hand soon...

Archived