Organic fruits and vegetables

Yes We Can

• 2 months later...
Is there really any difference, except for price?:confused:

The difference is no pesticides and has been proven thru test more minerals and nutrition. We eat that way at home but know when we eat out or on a cruise we're not going to get organic. Just a preference of ours but doesn't stop us from enjoying the food on a cruise!

pat

meat really can't be organic, it can be free range (free roaming grass eating stock), or drug free (no growth hormones to fatten em up faster).

Fruit/Veggies--anyone who grows a garden has organic veggies, but really, I can't tell the difference from garden fresh/aka organic carrots to store bought carrots.....Fruit, well, what little fruit we did grow (raspberries and strawberries) always tasted better because they were picked fresh and ripe vs the picked several weeks before they are ready, shipped, and speed ripened on the way to market.

Any fruit/veggies grown on a factory farm will be different from what s grown at your own home for your consumption cuz it is fresh and ripe!

When speaking of organically grown fruit and veggies, I honestly thought the biggest benefit was to the environment, green living thingie, etc. Less chemicals in the ground, atmosphere is probably a good thing but I wouldn't be able to tell the difference in taste.

If you ask the assistant waiter for organic fruit I'm sure he/she will nod that they have it available and then bring you a dish of butter.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Isn't fruit the product of a plant? And isn't a plant organic in nature? -- Yes!! So therefore by the strictest definition of the term the fruit is also organic.

So… to answer your question -- yes they serve organic fruit. :D

This is so funny!:D:D:D

• 4 months later...

Actually, I was hoping for a real answer ~ My dd is trying to do the organic diet thing and she is quite happy with the results. Regardless of your opinion of organic vs non organic ~ I am curious if there was any organic meals available, even at an additional cost, and whether you are allowed to bring food on board. I didn't expect we could take fresh fruit, vegies, etc but did think we would be able to bring factory sealed containers of organic food choices. Anyone know about that?

Actually, I was hoping for a real answer ~ My dd is trying to do the organic diet thing and she is quite happy with the results. Regardless of your opinion of organic vs non organic ~ I am curious if there was any organic meals available, even at an additional cost, and whether you are allowed to bring food on board. I didn't expect we could take fresh fruit, vegies, etc but did think we would be able to bring factory sealed containers of organic food choices. Anyone know about that?

No organic.....yes you can bring sealed products.

Wow this thread is old:D

Archived