Going on Dream 1/9 what do you want a pic of???

kperkins1982

So I just got a new wide angle lense for my dslr, looking to try it out on the Dream.

So....

If there is anything that you want a pic of, or from a certain angle or something, let me know and I'll upload it when i get back.

For example, want to know what inputs the tv has? or how much space is in the closet or who knows what.

I'd love to have like 100 little assignments and report back to you guys.

I'd like to see a picture of the imfamous badly designed Lido buffet, also the pasta bar and mongolian place.

Just take a million pictures of everything and post them before my cruise:D

my brother just got off the dream, and his only complaint was the design of the lido buffet,

I'll be sure to take these pics, keep them coming folks

So I just got a new wide angle lense for my dslr, looking to try it out on the Dream.

So....

If there is anything that you want a pic of, or from a certain angle or something, let me know and I'll upload it when i get back.

For example, want to know what inputs the tv has? or how much space is in the closet or who knows what.

I'd love to have like 100 little assignments and report back to you guys.

I'll be right beside you taking pictures on the Dream's January 9th sailing. Sixteen days and counting . . . can't wait! :D

The long lines at the buffet. The passengers plugging their noses because of the bad odors. The passengers in the dining room impatiently waiting for their dinner and then making faces as they eat it because they don't like it. The lines to get into the theater....Just kidding:D Have fun and enjoy your cruise.:)

I would like a picture that shows the hill in Roatan that one must climb to get to the independent tour guides. I'm need to assess if my husband can walk that distance. Otherwise I'll have to ask for special pick up at the ship. I understand that is allowed. Thanks. I have seen one picture that was pretty good, but another one with your new lens would help.

The internet log in screen and other pics pertaining to that :) And some screen shots of the onboard network that is free to use to make friends on. I have not seen those posted and I am curious as heck!!! Also ANYTHING that looks cool!!! So snap away!

Cool deal on the new lens, what did ya get? I am looking forward to testing the shutter durability rating on our trip in July.

Later,

Zack aka a Photo taking junkie!!!

Yes, please also to the capers. My cruise is coming up soon. Any pics you take would be helpful. WOuld love to see the Adult only area and the comedy club area. Also any advise to getting a seat in the comedy club would be helpful. I love comics and will go all the time but want a seat. I'll sit all day if necessary :) Have a great time!!!!

The internet log in screen and other pics pertaining to that :) And some screen shots of the onboard network that is free to use to make friends on. I have not seen those posted and I am curious as heck!!! Also ANYTHING that looks cool!!! So snap away!

Cool deal on the new lens, what did ya get? I am looking forward to testing the shutter durability rating on our trip in July.

Later,

Zack aka a Photo taking junkie!!!

I have a canon xti body, canon 28-135mm IS, canon 50mm F1.4, canon 50-250mm IS, canon, 17-40mm L series, and my new baby the 10-22mm

I originally thought 17-40 would be wide enough, but with the 1.6x crop factor it isn't as wide as i'd hoped.

Got the 10-22 in the mail last night and i'm pretty happy.

except......

the thing is so darn big the popup flash leaves a big semi circle shadow at the widest zoom, so i had to break down and buy a speedlite 430 EX II. That thing should sit high enough to fix that problem lol.

I have a canon xti body, canon 28-135mm IS, canon 50mm F1.4, canon 50-250mm IS, canon, 17-40mm L series, and my new baby the 10-22mm

I originally thought 17-40 would be wide enough, but with the 1.6x crop factor it isn't as wide as i'd hoped.

except......

the thing is so darn big the popup flash leaves a big semi circle shadow at the widest zoom, so i had to break down and buy a speedlite 430 EX II. That thing should sit high enough to fix that problem lol.

KP...you are hereby deemed the "Official Photog" for our Roll Call ;):eek:.

But the rest of us have got your back.:)

What we need is someone to do a video review and post the vids on youtube, like mathgeek1978 is doing for the Splendor now.

Crew

except......

Cool deal! I am going to acquire one of those F1.4 50mm myself. Need to acquire a wide angle as well as a flash! Gotta love those Canon's (T1i here).

Looking forward to the pics, have fun!

Archived