Merry Christmas to everyone!

This is my very first post!! I've read these message boards for a while now and have really enjoyed them. Well, I'm hoping to go on a cruise in 2010. I want to leave out of Port Canaveral. I think, I have narrowed my choices to the Freedom or Disney. Or maybe I would leave out of Tampa. Do you think RC has more activities on the ships than Carnival? Does the Disney ships have a water slide? What is the best month for calm waves? I'm worried about cigarette smoke because the smell gives me migraines. So which ship does a good job enforcing a nonsmoking policy? Thank you for any help. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!

Hi Disney, and welcome!

We are also very sensitive to cigarette smoke. Carnival would be the worst choice in this regard since they still allow smoking inside cabins, even interior cabins. You can sometimes smell the smoke wafting through the corridors on some of their ships.

Since we've never been on Disney, I don't know their policy, but I would stick with RCCL or Disney.

Archived