Please Pray for my son

rotu

I am deeply sorry for your loss. Your son sounds like he was a wonderful young man. Having a 19 year old son myself I just cannot imagine what you are going through. Please know that I am thinking of you during this difficult time and will keep you and your son in my prayers.

Thank you for your prayers. I'm sorry to post on Christmas day. Everyone is asleep in my house and I didn't even realize it was already Christmas. If its OK I would like to tell you about Robert. He was a kind, sweet kid that everyone loved. He was about to become an Eagle Scout. He was company commander in his high school ROTC and was talking to Congressman Sessions about attending West Point, although his true love is the Arkansas Razorbacks. He wore a Razorbacks shirt nearly every day. He was a member of the National Junior Honor Society and he was a Dallas Mavericks Ball kid. Robert will be truly missed by a lot of people.

Its okay to post on Christmas day many of us have been through this, doesnt make it any easier though, my oldest son has been missing more then 12 years now

I am so very sorry you lost your son what a fine young man he was

he will always be in your heart

this Christmas I m sure is very difficult

keep busy find in yourself the Joy of the times when he was around. lots of hugs and love sending your way

So very sorry to hear about this. You will have a lot of cruise friends thinking about you and your son, even more so those who are cruising and will say a little prayer. He does sound like an amazing young man taken way too soon.

Joyce

Rotu, I'm so very sorry about your son. I've lost many family members over the recent years but I can't imagine the pain of losing a child. My heart absolutely goes out to you and your family at this time and always.

Silverval, I can't imagine having a child missing. :( I don't know which is worse? Neither one of these situations would be easy to deal with. I hope that one day you get the answers you need so your heart can start to heal.

I will keep both of you in my prayers today.

<<hugs>>

E..

My son 16 year old son, Robert died in a car wreck Tuesday in Richardson, Tx. I am posting here because he loved cruising, especially on the Royal ships. His favorite cruises were on the Rhapsody when it was in Galveston and the Grandeur when it was in N.O. I read Cruise Critic almost every day, although I rarely post, I still feel like part of the Cruise Critic community and wanted to share with my fellow cruisers. I ask everyone to please say a prayer for Robert.

Thank you, Rob

My Deepest Sympathy to you and your family on the loss of your Son Robert.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you.

Rob, I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful son Robert. Words cannot express the sorrow you must feel. Be sure that he rests in the Peace of God.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers, and may you find comfort in his wonderful achievements, which you will always be proud of.

Archived