Awesome FOS Video

Aqua Bliss

I have to preface this by saying I have no relation to the person who created this YouTube video but I was just browsing and stumbled across it this morning and had to share it with you guys.

It's incredibly made and is better than any RCCL video or commercial that I have seen in quite some time. Royal if you can find this guy, hire him...! :D

Just take a look and you'll see what I mean. Looks like this couple had a great honeymoon and watching this video makes me all the more anxoius for my upcoming cruise...

I have to preface this by saying I have no relation to the person who created this YouTube video but I was just browsing and stumbled across it this morning and had to share it with you guys.

It's incredibly made and is better than any RCCL video or commercial that I have seen in quite some time. Royal if you can find this guy, hire him...! :D

Just take a look and you'll see what I mean. Looks like this couple had a great honeymoon and watching this video makes me all the more anxoius for my upcoming cruise...

That was really well done.... and captures a real cruise experience.

I am a diamond member but as leaning toward Carnival Freedom for my 23 yr old granddaughter and my next cruise. This has changed my mind. I have been on the Freedom before, but Carnv. was cheaper. Who cares about the money,,,,my granddaughters fun is more my goal. Thanks for the video.

That was great!

I make cruise/music videos after each trip, and I think they are quite good if I do say so. :) However, I can never post them on Youtube or any other video sharing site because of their length. The best is from my European cruise on the Mediterranean, and although I'd love to share, it is almost 2 hours long. :eek:

Archived