Excursion Advise Equinox 25 Jan

jetboy

I am trying to get some advise what company to use in Puerto Limon to go zip lining through the forest. Obviously we want to get a good deal but want to feel safe with the right company. Also in Colon we want to visit the Panama canal and see the locks but are not really interested in much else. Any advise for both these destinations would be gratefully received.

I am trying to get some advise what company to use in Puerto Limon to go zip lining through the forest. Obviously we want to get a good deal but want to feel safe with the right company. Also in Colon we want to visit the Panama canal and see the locks but are not really interested in much else. Any advise for both these destinations would be gratefully received.

In CR check out Charlie with Okaydocky tours. see the Jan 4th RC and the website etc is mention today around 9 am.

Panama- i do not know anyone who does just the locks but check the pier of Calls board here for ideas.

When we were in Colon, we were a small group and rented a cab.He brought us to see the locks and anywhere we wanted to go.Not very expensive.Just make sure they give you a price first.

Sheri

Archived