Anyone noticed their countdown clocks have dissapeared?

cazz0069

Hmmm when the OP started this thread my countdown was fine & I could see everyone else's. Now mine have disappeared & so have all of yours....except I was just looking at Pacific Sun Rollcall threads & I can see the clocks on there but with a different font as some have said....weird!!:confused::confused:

To add to all the confusion, I was able to see all of them previously now I can not see anything. No boxes, no red crosses.Darn, just when my countdown clock was looking good.

Thats too funny. Well in case you were wondering you have 10 days till your next cruise. Have to help a fellow cruiser in their time of need ;):p:)

I can see Oxymoron's but no others?!?? As I said....weird! Why would there be gremlins in the countdown clocks?:confused:

Same here...I can only see the Nautical cities counters. This is my 6th day in the dark. It's a real puzzle, isn't it.:confused:

Anna

John you are probably working on firefox then.

You need to delete all the images before you can add the correct one.

Go to change your signature and in the box on the top right you should see a big A and little a, click on that and you should see whole lot of text appear in your signature box, delete all that , then go to IE or something other than firefox and start afresh.

Hope that works as I am typing from memory, not good after a few wines and 11.30pm.

Karen, mine disappeared for two or three days but have come back, not looking as good as previously. The font is different and the wording is not complete.

Have your clocks changed AT ALL? Or are they the same as they always were?

Karen, mine disappeared for two or three days but have come back, not looking as good as previously. The font is different and the wording is not complete.

Have your clocks changed AT ALL? Or are they the same as they always were?

Yes, they have changed a little (ie the font and incomplete wording) but they never dissappeared and I have always been able to see everyone elses. Admittedly, I didn't come online for a couple of days (used all the download, computer too slow......you know the drill:rolleyes:) but even at the beginning of this thread I could always see them all.

Day 8 and what a wonderful sight...pity the numbers and letters are a different font but that could change. Now I have 8 days less on my counter, so it's a win.:D

Anna

Heres a plan, wouldnt it be good if the clocks dissapeared, and the day they came back was the day we departed ;):):D

Archived