Liberty OS 1340

newuser124

I was just reading the post "Hump Suites on Liberty" and someone mentioned the problems with hearing the restroom above 1334. Has anyone had problems like that with room 1340? We loved staying in an OS on the Explorer so much we booked one on Liberty for later this year. The center hump looks like a really nice location (that's the location we were in on the Explorer) but I want to make sure noise won't be an issue. Thanks!

You really shouldn't have noise there...at least, nothing that should disturb your sleep. It's been my experience that you will hear more from the hallway (as folks pass your door) than from above or below. The "hallway noise" thing is for EVERY cabin...can't be helped!

1340 is located directly under a carpeted dining area of Portofino's...should have no problems...the bathroom issue is quite isolated to 1334 (and the bedroom area of RS 1640)...only suggestion would be to have the doorbell disabled as it's a kids (and some adults:rolleyes:) magnet for ringing late at night.;)

Archived