Samantha Brown

newlife_2010

what I like about her is she will try anything. She even do the surfing on the Freedom of the seas ... no matter how many times she fell off, time after time.

She gets paid to do that:eek: I'd try it over and over too if someone was paying me to go on cruises and gush over how wonderful my free suite is!!!

I like Samatha Brown ... but she is going on and on about how she just loves her balcony .... SHE HAS A SUITE. making people think they will get that same cabin for a balcony price. That ship doesnt have balcony category.

maybe she was on 2 different ships for different episodes? I know the freedom has balconies since we are booking one

here in Pa. there are cruise shows on all day today on travel channel..:D Sam brown on two or three..qm2..residencesea...cruising dos and donts..etc etc..I have seen them ALL at least a dozen times but since I cant afford to cruise but once a year (barely) :rolleyes: I still watch them ... whenever they are on..by the way its been snowing and in the teens here recently so its kinda nice to see the ships in the warm waters..:)

here in Pa. there are cruise shows on all day today on travel channel..:D Sam brown on two or three..qm2..residencesea...cruising dos and donts..etc etc..I have seen them ALL at least a dozen times but since I cant afford to cruise but once a year (barely) :rolleyes: I still watch them ... whenever they are on..by the way its been snowing and in the teens here recently so its kinda nice to see the ships in the warm waters..:)

Totally agree! It's freezing here and it's nice to at least be inside and WATCHING people cruise in the warmth!

I keep missing the cruising dos and donts episode. :( I'll be a new cruiser so I really wanted to check it out. I've been watching for the last 2 hours though. I love it!!!! :D

maybe she was on 2 different ships for different episodes? I know the freedom has balconies since we are booking one

She was on the Inspiration first in a blacony room then the Freedom with a suite with her mother and a group of friends (they all had their own rooms obviously). I would love her job!

Now if you really want to get a headache, stay at Walt Disney World in one of their hotels - they have a channel devoted strictly to disneyworld and the host stacey will make you pull your hair out. She has the most annoying childhood voice in the world. Though, it is love hate for her too.

LOL - Thanks ALOT!! I had forgotten ALL ABOUT HER - now, like a bad song, i'll have that 30 year old pig-tailed, perky, Punky Brewster wannabe stuck in my head!!!

I've been watching these all day. My DH and I are sailing on our first cruise and we leave next Sunday.

Only 8 more days until we sail on the Pride!!! I'm so stinking excited!

Me too....it really get's ya in the spirit :D but, my chores have been suffering.

I've been watching these all day. My DH and I are sailing on our first cruise and we leave next Sunday.

Only 8 more days until we sail on the Pride!!! I'm so stinking excited!

How exciting!!!! I have months and months to go but I still love watching!! :)

I keep missing the cruising dos and donts episode. :( I'll be a new cruiser so I really wanted to check it out. I've been watching for the last 2 hours though. I love it!!!! :D

check your listings I think they are replaying some later tonight---but they really don't tell you much that either common sense or research here will fill you in on

That episode could have been 2 minutes long. All it needed to say is "go to www.cruisecritic.com".

I was cleaning house and I missed what the name of the beach she went on in Cozumel that is on the other side of the island. Did anyone catch the name? Thanks in advance!

I'm looking for this info, too. I have Puerto Marina in my head, but it doesn't come up when I Google... anyone?

I just found it...

Day Three

Our excursion is dune buggying. Mostly driving on the one main paved loop road of Cozumel to a beach on the east coast, 45 minutes away, to do a small lap of sand about the circumference of a roller rink. My visions of doing doughnuts in the sand and actually riding the dunes were dashed (I guess it was technically one dune, and it's not called dune buggying). But the scenery is beautiful, and it sure is nice to not only get off the ship, but to drive a stick and have some fun. After being out in the intense heat from 10 to 2, we have a small break to eat some lunch at a very nice spot. A man named Jaime, who is the spitting image of Kenny Rogers, greets us. He has an aura about him that is at once commanding and pacifying. He makes sure we are all doing well. He gets us our Cokes and gives us an area to put our equipment. When I ask where the ladies room is, he answers with such care and concern that I make it all right. It's a beautiful part of Cozumel called Punta Morena.

The beach is just glorious, and I thought if I were to do this again, I would hire a taxi from the ship and come here for the day. Jaime informs me that a taxi round-trip would be 30 dollars.

I'm watching Samantha on the Freedom right now and I want to cry!! They went to 3 of the ports we went to on our Dream cruise last month and half of the entertainment staff, including CD Todd were on there. I think the Captain was the same as well LOL It was like being on the Dream all over again! Except it was the Freedom (with the exception of all those Conquest exterior shots).

Archived