Emerald Princess Smoking Policy?

ribarfly

Please, I don’t want to start a debate here I just want to know if someone can tell me what the current Princess smoking policies are on the Emerald Princess?

Is smoking allowed on balconies?

What bars are smoking if any onboard?

Where are the smoking areas on the open decks?

Is there a cigar bar?

I assume & hope that smoking is not allowed in the cabins.

I have searched thru the threads and checked the Princess website but I can’t seem to find the info I am looking for :confused:

Thanks,

Ron :)

please, i don’t want to start a debate here i just want to know if someone can tell me what the current princess smoking policies are on the emerald princess?

is smoking allowed on balconies?

yes

what bars are smoking if any onboard?

where are the smoking areas on the open decks?

yes/usually port side promanade deck

is there a cigar bar?

yes

i assume & hope that smoking is not allowed in the cabins.

smoking is allowed in cabins

i have searched thru the threads and checked the princess website but i can’t seem to find the info i am looking for :confused:

thanks,

ron :)

:) :)

Will I have drift smoke possibilities on balcony? B702 (rear port Baja)

Princess does NOT limit smoking to only one side of the ship in staterooms or on your balcony. There is ALWAYS a possiblity of smoke drifting on balconys. BUT, with the wind out at sea, I can't see this being a huge problem.

what if the boat isn't moving, and the wind is coming from the aft, then if a passenger was upwind (during movement) they will be downwind during port, so then it wouldn't be an issue, or wait... what if the passenger was downwind during movement, but upwind during port, AAAAHHHHHH

My head hurts!

If I still have this horrible cold and stuffy nose -- I will not be able to smell smoke anyway. Woe be me!

I was in one of the cabins that burned on Star Princess the 2 nd cruise after it came back from repair. Scarey! but they did a fantastic fast job and could not tell where repair was.

Please stop this thread now.

To the original poster, please enter "smoking policy" in the search box. Its MUCH easier this way that to ignite this debate again.:eek::eek::eek:

I did do the “Smoking Policy” in the search box :( and if I got the info I was looking for I wouldn’t have had to post the question. Sorry, but I did start the thread with “I don’t want to start a debate here I just want to know if someone can tell me what Princess smoking policies are on the Emerald Princess?”

So far I got what I was looking for:rolleyes:

Ron :)

what if the boat isn't moving, and the wind is coming from the aft, then if a passenger was upwind (during movement) they will be downwind during port, so then it wouldn't be an issue, or wait... what if the passenger was downwind during movement, but upwind during port, AAAAHHHHHH

My head hurts!

You forgot that if the Pluto is in the seventh house and the flatulence out of Washington is upwind.

Archived