Azamara Journey- Lunch

bonni99

I believe that the main dining room is open for lunch on sea days but we never tried it. Of course, the buffet and pool grill are open BUT you really should try the wonderful savouries in the Mosaic Cafe. We evetually found this as a leisurely lunch venue and, from that point, never went anywhere else!

It's called the Cova Cafe on Journey and the Mosaic Cafe on Quest, but the sandwiches and snacks are delicious on both! It's located mid-ship on Deck 5.

It's also good for those days when you fear you'll never have a decent cup of tea again. You have to pay for tea/coffee (not for the food, though) in the Cova/Mosaic, but it's worth it!

Lisa

Project gal - where on the ship is this located? I don't see it listed in the dining options. Thanks!

Mid-ships on deck 5. It is not listed as a dining option and, thus, it took us a while to find it. The little filled bread rolls are devine and help you resist the extremely tempting little deserts. Enjoy!

You have to pay for tea/coffee (not for the food, though) in the Cova/Mosaic, but it's worth it!

Lisa

Am I correct in my understanding that after Apr. 1, the specialty coffee/tea served in the Cova and Mosaic Cafes will be complimentary?

Trudy

The ribs,fries, onion rings in the pool grill are tooo die for have been on the Quest and Journey both delicious you will enjoy it, but i dont think with the changes we will be cruising with Azamara again will have to see!

Archived