Will Carnival offer me Worcestershire sauce for my caesar salad?

Nunu

I was so looking forward to the ceaser salads until i had it on the paradise at the main dining. I couldnt figure out why the rest of the evening my mouth had a fish taste. I later found out the dressing has anchovies in it and its automatically in the dressing so theres no way around it-yuck!

I was so looking forward to the ceaser salads until i had it on the paradise at the main dining. I couldnt figure out why the rest of the evening my mouth had a fish taste. I later found out the dressing has anchovies in it and its automatically in the dressing so theres no way around it-yuck!

I always ask for some anchovies to put on my Caesar salad....I find though there is already enough worchestershire sauce in the dressing. But what the heck....If you want more have em bring it on.....

If I wanted anchovies on my caesar salad I prefer them fresh.

I typical will take my pole out on the balcony and catch them myself and have my wife filet them.

Low 40s in Florida right now, better bring a Snuggie for the balcony ! :D

Why would you post this...? If you couldn't help with the question... you should have kept your own post count to a minimum.

Ventureman you have been away from this board for awhile I believe.....we have moved forward and you have missed it

If I wanted anchovies on my caesar salad I prefer them fresh.

I typical will take my pole out on the balcony and catch them myself and have my wife filet them.

Is Carnival chartered for another redneck cruise? Nice.............:D

This question was simple and direct. Why all the snippy comments? If you can't just answer the question then don't post a reply.

You are still new here I guess......but we are a fun loving bunch when it comes to Nunu.....whoever he/she/it is.......

Is Carnival chartered for another redneck cruise? Nice.............:D

Sorry but I( have to live in the south another year to be officially called a redneck.

BTW there was an hilarious thread about fishing from your balcony a while ago.

Sorry but I( have to live in the south another year to be officially called a redneck.

BTW there was an hilarious thread about fishing from your balcony a while ago.

Loved that thread!!! And the one entitled...."You know you are on a redneck cruise when......."

LOL;)

Archived