Will Carnival offer me Worcestershire sauce for my caesar salad?

Nunu

You could always bring a bottle with you.

If you read Carnival's rules it states each passenger is entitled to bring on 1 bottle of worchester per pax for personal consumption. There is however, a $10 corkage fee if you bring it into the MDR.

While I don't condone such things, I have read some top secret documents that outline methods to "smuggle" more than one bottle on board when you embark or while returning from a shore excursion.

One final word or caution, please don't take your worchester sauce off the ship while in port(s). It is illegal, may ruin their ecology or agriculture, and besides, you should try some of the local worchester while visiting a foreign country.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Ya filthy animal.:eek:

I have seen this thread for a couple days now and as usual I just read and don't often respond. But with 53 posts so far about worchestershire sauce I just HAVE to respond.:rolleyes: It's your vacation cruise and why wouldn't they bring you ANY condiment you request that they have available. Enjoy your caesar salad!!(o.k. to flame me now ;))

If I wanted anchovies on my caesar salad I prefer them fresh.

I typical will take my pole out on the balcony and catch them myself and have my wife filet them.

do you grill them on the habachi on the balcony or do you prefer to bring a microwave in the larger luggage?

I like to toast them over the candles we cover our balcony with, although you do have to be careful not to catch the hammock on fire, that would suck, losing the hammock.

I have seen this thread for a couple days now and as usual I just read and don't often respond. But with 53 posts so far about worchestershire sauce I just HAVE to respond.:rolleyes: It's your vacation cruise and why wouldn't they bring you ANY condiment you request that they have available. Enjoy your caesar salad!!(o.k. to flame me now ;))

we always get any condom mints we request, they are sooooooooooooo good to us :-)

Because it is Nunu:D

I

One final word or caution, please don't take your worchester sauce off the ship while in port(s). It is illegal, may ruin their ecology or agriculture, and besides, you should try some of the local worchester while visiting a foreign country.

I hope this is helpful to you.

So true. It is important to use the local worcestershire when visiting ports, in particular when visiting Carnival created ports. It is just their attempt to Carnivalize the entire island by controlling all of the worchestershire. Support the local economy, be a traveler and not a tourist. :p:D

So true. It is important to use the local worcestershire when visiting ports, in particular when visiting Carnival created ports. It is just their attempt to Carnivalize the entire island by controlling all of the worchestershire. Support the local economy, be a traveler and not a tourist. :p:D

I don't believe this is true for all ports. But there's such varied law that Carnival takes the stand to eliminate ALL Worcestershire sauce, including Lea and Perrins.

do you grill them on the habachi on the balcony or do you prefer to bring a microwave in the larger luggage?

I like to toast them over the candles we cover our balcony with, although you do have to be careful not to catch the hammock on fire, that would suck, losing the hammock.

Damn your supposed to cook them rascals? We put them raw into the magic bullet.

Than we add it to the margarita mix but always wondered why they are so salty.

Damn your supposed to cook them rascals? We put them raw into the magic bullet.

Than we add it to the margarita mix but always wondered why they are so salty.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh ceasar margaritias, I'm likin'

we cook EVERYTHING on our habachi, that way we don't have to get "dressed" for dinner

Magic bullet thats a great idea, much better than the big blender we bring, good thinking golfadj!!! Thanks for the tip.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh ceasar margaritias, I'm likin'

we cook EVERYTHING on our habachi, that way we don't have to get "dressed" for dinner

Magic bullet thats a great idea, much better than the big blender we bring, good thinking golfadj!!! Thanks for the tip.

Us rednecks gotta stick togetha.

Archived