ES - dumb it down!

JackieD223

I"m a first time cruiser and not sure if I am doing this ES thing right. How do I check if the fare has dropped? I go on carnivals website, click on the month I'm going and the Port we are going out of (April and PR) and then it displays the four cruises offered. I look at the price there under balcony and that's it. Is it more involved than that? I just wanted to make sure I am doing it right, just in case ;)

I"m a first time cruiser and not sure if I am doing this ES thing right. How do I check if the fare has dropped? I go on carnivals website, click on the month I'm going and the Port we are going out of (April and PR) and then it displays the four cruises offered. I look at the price there under balcony and that's it. Is it more involved than that? I just wanted to make sure I am doing it right, just in case ;)

Yes that is correct, you act as if you are booking the cruise again and check out the price of the category you chose and see if it has dropped. :)

You have to compare it to the same cabin category as you booked

4A, 6A, 6C etc

Make sure you are looking at only the cruise you are on. Im not sure from what you said (you are looking at 4 and see a price as if that is the price for your cruise?).

Click on your date, then click on the best rate, then click thru all the rates, until you see the one for YOUR category.

Archived