Photographers

sophiethd

I like that they take so many pictures during the cruise, and I can pick and choose if I want to purchase any or all of them. I just wish they would stop printing them up and wasting paper.....they could just have viewer stations set up, or better yet have them linked to your cabin so you could view them there.

On another note, I like a lot of pictures since I am a scrapbooker. I often offer to take pictures of other people with their camera and then ask them if they would take pictures of us......a win, win situation for both parties, and much cheaper than the standard ships pictures.

On one of our cruises as we were exiting the boat at a port and we actually saw a man get in a physical altercation with a pirate!!! As we came closer to the end of the gangplank the man was yelling how he did not want his picture taken he just wanted to get off the boat, using many nasty words of course. My guess is there was a good possibility he could have been put off the ship it was really a nasty scene.

My DS's got in an altercation with a pirate, but it wasn't that bad:

4545674362_5af58d6945_m.jpg

(this is outside the Pirate Museum in Nassau).

Archived