Equinox Cabin #1615

JaiOfChi

Hello Everyone,

As our 10 night Ultimate Caribbean Equinox cruise draws ever closer (sail date Jan 15), I am hoping one of you amazing Equinox reviewers has stayed in Cabin #1615 and can offer some comments. From all accounts I've read so far it appears to be an amazing suite, but any further inside scoop would be greatly appreciated. I'll be sure to photo-document the suite and offer a full review of our cruise. We're looking forward to sailing on this beauty of a ship and some warm weather!

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Jai

Thanks Jai

We will be in 1619 in a few weeks - same room though I fear a smaller balcony - can you see if you can see how much smaller its balcony will be

Thanks and have a lovely cruise

A

Sorry I forgot to add, when we booked this room we were told it had access to the Persian Gardens included - indeed I still have the relevant screen shot from Celebrity's own website confirming this. I have just read a review from a lady on Equinox who was in an even higher group suite which also shows online access to the Persian Gardens included who was advised this was not the case and she had to pay if she wished to use them.

I wonder if you are able to check what the position is for Celebrity suites, if we do not have access I can always deal with this before I board and can re manage my expectations accordingly

A

No its a Celebrity Suite -this is where the confusion comes in - some staff are enforcing an Aquaclass only rule where the website states that Celebrity/Royal and Penthouse (but not Sky) suites have access to Persian Gardens

Archived