Credits for past cruises

laginog

I agree with you, but Princess doesn't.

We were on the Pacific Princess this past summer from Honolulu to Tahiti (12 days), then Tahiti to Ft. Lauderdale (24 days). Summer of 2005, we'll be on the Pacific again for 46 days; only counts as two cruises; a 16 day and a 30 day.

Since we've already attained Elite level, at this point I'm not disturbed with their procedure. I would be if they added another level and my extra long cruises didn't qualify.

Arlene

It's listed in the C&A Book Pete. I think it's on the website too but I haven't checked. Princess counts cruises from other cruiselines under the Carnival umbrella. Although I'm going on my first cruise, they counted the Carnival and Holland America cruises as part of the total count. RCCL is doing this now too with Celebrity sailings.

Princess counts cruises on other partner lines only for the purpose of 'past cruiser' discounts for pricing. It does not count sailings on other lines towards Platinum or Ellite Status on Princess.

We have sailed on HAL and Carnival a number of times along with 13 cruises with Princess, but Princess let us know that those cruises will not count towards our status with Princess.

Archived