Hells Bells....Cold Remedies...quick !

Oh dear.....Paracetamol four hourly...antiseptic lozenges like Strepsils...honey and lemon....lots of fluids...bed early !!!! Take some paracetamol with you and some throat lozenges...

also some cough medicine with you as when I had the same I then had a cough!!

Hope it will be gone by Sunday !!

Booked to go on Destiny Sunday and today gone down with sore throat, running nose, streaming eyes.

Help !

Blimey how grotty and just when you need loads of energy to get packing and other things done, but better now than next week. Hope you're over the worst before the weekend. I'd pack decongestants if I were you, take care.

Carole.

For the sore throat, and this is not a joke, is buy a jar of Manuka honey. Its from New Zealand and apparently its great!! for sore throats. There was an article on This Morning a few years ago about it. Its quite dear at about £8 - £10 a jar in supermarkets. Take it neat, or stir it into a cup of hot water with a slice of lemon. Hope you feel better come Sunday.

Aww thanks guys... being looking at my stock of medicines to take with me...and there is nothing there for colds lol.

Been out and bought loads of stuff, currently sipping hot toddy.

Any offers to come and do my packing ?

Aww thanks guys... being looking at my stock of medicines to take with me...and there is nothing there for colds lol.

Been out and bought loads of stuff, currently sipping hot toddy.

Any offers to come and do my packing ?

Why not finish off all those leftover xmas chocs with the next hot toddy while you pack :D

For the sore throat, and this is not a joke, is buy a jar of Manuka honey. Its from New Zealand and apparently its great!! for sore throats. There was an article on This Morning a few years ago about it. Its quite dear at about £8 - £10 a jar in supermarkets. Take it neat, or stir it into a cup of hot water with a slice of lemon. Hope you feel better come Sunday.

I like the sound of this tip got a hunch it's a good one, will remember it thanx.

Carole

Archived