pictures of fantasy oceanview with pulldowns

laurelholly

I dont have a picture handy, but its a pull down from the side of the upper wall on that class. If you have seen a picture of either a inside or OV on any Fantasy class ship, it should look the same.

If you push the beds together, since you luckily only have 3, just push them together so one is under the bunk bed and the person in the bunk will have to climb down the end of the bed if the twins are pushed together.

Leave next sunday on Fantasy out of Mobile. We have an oceanview with 2 twins and 2 pull downs. Anyone have pictures of this type of room. E199? There will be 3 of us in there wondering how we will fit. thanks

2 Twins can be put together to make a king, if desired.

Otherwise, they would be separated with the little table

thingie in between them.

There will be one upper as shown in this pic, the other would be

located over the head of the king in this room.

Fantasyupper.jpg.cc387b72b18105a85927fb5277207e27.jpg

lol you did a thumbnail. YOu can also upload from photobucket for bigger pictures, but these work for me!!!

I was just thinking that your arrangement of beds works better than others Iv seen with the head of the twin across the cabin.

HaH! :D We had the same cabin on sister ship Elation a few years back.

1497186841080888825S600x600Q85.jpg

The upper berths are on either side of the cabin. the two lowers cab be put together as a queen coming out of the right side wall or left as two twin, one along the back wall and one one the left side wall.

I don't have any pictures with the upper berths down but you can see both on either side in these pictures.

1497186949080888825S600x600Q85.jpg1497187170080888825S600x600Q85.jpg

The pictures are links to our Elation album where you can see more pics if you want.

It's a great cabin. The aft dining room is just above you. The cabin is quiet and very convenient. I think you will really enjoy it. We did.

Happy cruisin! :)

lol you did a thumbnail. YOu can also upload from photobucket for bigger pictures, but these work for me!!!

I was just thinking that your arrangement of beds works better than others Iv seen with the head of the twin across the cabin.

Then...I would have to try and learn photobucket:o

thanks so much for the pictures. looks like could pull down the one at foot of beds and not bump our heads. i'm sure we will figure it out. plan on participating in tons of stuff so won't be in room so much anyway. looks like you went with your mom too. it's me my mom and oldest daughter 14. less than a week to go. lisa

Archived