Non alcoholic J2 drinks package

Babyeddiedog

We're travelling on Serena soon and I've seen that Goldryder has booked a non alcoholic X1, but is there a J2 equivalent and if so anyone know the cost? Thanks

Check through the Drink Packages threads, a link to Costa (UK) broschure on the X1 and J2 packages has benn mentioned on a number of occasions, they are fully explained with prices.

Ron

Thanks Ron.

I did check them out and was a little confused because the PDF link mentions children 3 -17 Yrs; I take it that 's the non-alcoholic option, so just wanted to check as I haven't been 17 for very many years !

Having spent the last few hours going over and over it I think it's £13.80 per day, which seems very good value to me. Sorry for appearing dumb, it's probably just the excitement of my first cruise for over 18 months, can't wait to get back out there........Thanks again

Ed

Thanks Ron.

I did check them out and was a little confused because the PDF link mentions children 3 -17 Yrs; I take it that 's the non-alcoholic option, so just wanted to check as I haven't been 17 for very many years !

Having spent the last few hours going over and over it I think it's £13.80 per day, which seems very good value to me. Sorry for appearing dumb, it's probably just the excitement of my first cruise for over 18 months, can't wait to get back out there........Thanks again

Ed

Ed,

You are certainly not dumb in trying to prepare and make the most of your cruise and with all your excitement it looks like you are 17 again and again and ?. :+)

I see you are sailing in about 10 days, don't forget the J2 and X1 drinks packages HAVE TO BE BOOKED at leat 5 DAYS before the cruise starts.

Have a great cruise and don't forget tolet us all know how the cruise was?

Ron

Archived