Oasis of the Seas - Double Strollers?

Hi, anyone who has beeon on the Oasis of the Seas know if double strollers are workable on the Oasis fo the Seas? I have a 2.5 year old and a 7 month old, and using a double stroller would make things much easier.

Did anyone use Royal Tots and Babies area? How was it? Does it just operate from 9am to 6pm? If so, what a bummer if you want to have a adults only meal without the kids.

Thanks for your input!

Hi, anyone who has beeon on the Oasis of the Seas know if double strollers are workable on the Oasis fo the Seas? I have a 2.5 year old and a 7 month old, and using a double stroller would make things much easier.

Did anyone use Royal Tots and Babies area? How was it? Does it just operate from 9am to 6pm? If so, what a bummer if you want to have a adults only meal without the kids.

Thanks for your input!

If you stroller is a front and back as opposed to side by side, I think it would be easier but as long as it's not so wide it can't fit through a standard door, you should be OK.

I traveled with a 12 month old on the inaugural. The nursery was great. If you check the Oasis and Family Cruising threads, you'll find tons of info. I'd be happy to answer any questions you can't find the answer to.

yes, we saw many double stroller while onboard, so I think you'll be fine.

As far as the Royal babies and tots program, it is AWESOME!!!!! We had our 20 month old DD with us, and she had a blast =) The hours vary by day, but they always had morning-mid afternoon, and then evening available. I don't remember the specifics (and I've only been off less than a week) but here are the hours we did:

day 1: not open, only for registration and open play with parents.

day 2: we did 8pm-midnight

day 3: 11-3 and then 8-12

day 4: 9-1 (closed at 1) and then 8-12

day 5: 8-midnight

day 6: 12-4 and then 6-2am (open later due to New Year's Eve and she went earlier because she was exhausted and needed a nap and we had early dinner)

day 7: 8-midnight.

I believe that midnight is the latest they are open, and their morning/afternoon hours varied on our sailing.

Let me know if you have any specific questions about the program =)

Archived