EEK We made the playoffs but will I be able to watch?

hlb76

It just dawned on me that I might not be able to watch the MN Vikings play there play off game 1/24. We will be in HMC that day. I really dont want to spend the day indoors watching the game. HMc is one of my favorite islands too so even if they play it on the big screen I will be missing out!

I guess thats why we have DVR ;)

When the Vikings lose on January 17th it will be a moot point. :eek::D

All NFL post-season games are carried by the major networks. They will be available on all Carnival ships. So relax, grab something cold to drink and enjoy your game and your cruise! :)

All NFL post-season games are carried by the major networks. They will be available on all Carnival ships. So relax, grab something cold to drink and enjoy your game and your cruise! :)

Thank you for this info~ my DH & I are taking the weekend cruise to Ensenada this weekend and he doesn't want to miss the playoffs, so its nice to know he won't have to worry~! :D Go Cardinals~!~

I was not going to get into the if they win or loose cuz even as a supporter ( well I was at least) I dont hold a lot of hope out. Still waiting for Brett to break a hip :)

Have fun with the "will he or won't he" retire game that will be played out for months after they lose the next play off game. :rolleyes:

Prima donna cry baby Brett...he used to be THE MAN. :mad:

I know call me a bandwagoner I was a vikes ffan through thick and thin then they hired the cry baby. I lost all respect for the club and the man. I am sick to death of hearing how he has changed the tean around. Really ppl are we watching the same games. Great they are having a good season but its not all due to him. I think there is someone catching the balls as well as holding the line so he can make the plays. Just sayin.....

I know call me a bandwagoner I was a vikes ffan through thick and thin then they hired the cry baby. I lost all respect for the club and the man. I am sick to death of hearing how he has changed the tean around. Really ppl are we watching the same games. Great they are having a good season but its not all due to him. I think there is someone catching the balls as well as holding the line so he can make the plays. Just sayin.....

Agreed. Obviously, I'm not a Vikings fan, but the overall team is pretty spectacular. Without the fantastic O-line, Mr. Favre wouldn't look as great as he has this season. There's a reason why he's doing a lot better in MN than he did in NY (besides the torn bicep tendon that killed the end of his season). Simply, he's surrounded by a much better team. If he was still with the packers, the terrible O-line problems we had at the beginning of the season would have landed the old man some injuries, I have no doubt.

And we get to watch THE SAINTS on the 16th while we are on The Conquest on a BIG JUMBO SCREEN. Win or lose we still love THE SAINTS and we all have to agree that this was the best year they ever have had.

i am not a football fan, but let me tell you about the triumph sailing of december 12th. all h**l broke out on december 13th (sunday) when half the ship thought they was going to watch the saints play on the big screene. DIDN'T HAPPEN. some people said they had even called carnival and ask ahead of time (was told yes...) they satallite comes out of denver and they don't give a hoot about the saints, and may not care about the vikings.

good luck to everyone, but again believe it when you see it.

I already got into an argument with my wife about me watching the pack on board the legend this sunday... we will be just leaving out of the port when the game starts!

Best of luck to your Packers....

We are hoping you guys win and have to go to Minnesota next weekend.

Would love to see you guys stick it to Favre....

Bill

i am not a football fan, but let me tell you about the triumph sailing of december 12th. all h**l broke out on december 13th (sunday) when half the ship thought they was going to watch the saints play on the big screene. DIDN'T HAPPEN. some people said they had even called carnival and ask ahead of time (was told yes...) they satallite comes out of denver and they don't give a hoot about the saints, and may not care about the vikings.

good luck to everyone, but again believe it when you see it.

They are all set.

It is the playoffs, NOT the regular season.

Denver shows the exact same games that every other town does now.

Obviously, during the season, they will show the home team over the Saints, every day of the week.

Bill

Best of luck to your Packers....

We are hoping you guys win and have to go to Minnesota next weekend.

Would love to see you guys stick it to Favre....

Bill

Funny. What was it 5 years ago when the Viking won the wild card and went to Green Bay for what EVERYONE thought would be a a GB shut out. I bought tickets off ebay for the hubby, another couple ( GB fans and actually the couple we are cruising w/ this year) and I. They talked so much trash the long drive from Rochester to GB. Just to find out they had to eat crow the way home! I never dreamed we would pull it out. I had just always wanted to go to a game at Limbaugh Field and how often do we see the vikes/pack in a play off game. It was fun to live the experience. I personally dont think we will make it through the first game but then again ANYTHING can happen!

I hope they dont so I can enjoy my day on HMC! LOL

Archived