south beach map

gypsyrose

I am interested in purchasing a map of south beach that lists the hotels and restaurants. I can find online a map that has the streets but no listings. It seems like a small area until you set out walking at nite looking for something. I would like a map so maybe we could choose our route and know where we are going instead of just wandering looking for something. I am usually good at googling things but can't seem to find this. Anyone have any ideas???

I am interested in purchasing a map of south beach that lists the hotels and restaurants. I can find online a map that has the streets but no listings. It seems like a small area until you set out walking at nite looking for something. I would like a map so maybe we could choose our route and know where we are going instead of just wandering looking for something. I am usually good at googling things but can't seem to find this. Anyone have any ideas???

Mapquest and then put in the businesses you are looking for.

I believe Fodors has a pretty good map.

Scroll down to the bottom right for more maps.

http://www.southbeach-usa.com/maps/miami-beach-map-1.htm

THanks..I had actually found that site. Guess I want the impossible. I was hoping for a map that listed a lot of businesses and the street names and such. That one you posted is fairly decent. I just remember 2 years ago when we went, I had your list of things we should do and see, yet didn't have a clue where they were. Guess I need better research this year and write it all down. I know 1 nite we went to dinner we walked miles (so it seemed) looking for a place to eat. If there was a map of some sort, we would know exactly which location to head. Yes, I know there are hundreds of places to eat. Thanks for your quick answer..

Once we book our stay, I will map out where we want to go and not be so lost (hopefully):o

Archived