Liquor

Jade13

I think I know the answer, however, one can not bring any liquor onboard correct (Just 2 bottles of wine per person)?

I had to ask because my last 2 cruises were on "luxury" expedition lines and you could bring anything you wished but not necessary as it was all included, French Champagne, Baileys, scotch..

I think I know the answer, however, one can not bring any liquor onboard correct (Just 2 bottles of wine per person)?

Actually, you are allowed to bring onboard two bottles per stateroom (this makes it one per person) at initial embarkation only.

Actually, you are allowed to bring onboard two bottles per stateroom (this makes it one per person) at initial embarkation only.

Ok, I thought it was per person. But is this liquor, or wine only?

Also, we plan to purchase the cola package (Sailing prior to April), but again, can we bring as much bottled water, or Cola (such as Pepsi), or is that limited too?

• 2 weeks later...
I wouldn't be surprised if a more grown up policy ensues in the coming months, soon as they get those pesky Celebrity lawyers out of the way.

You better hope that the Royal Caribbean (one of the other lines involved in the ownership of Azamara) lawyers don't get involved because they have a ZERO alcohol policy (not even wine allowed). The smuggling posts on their forum are a major point of contention. Their regular travelers are experts at sneaking booze on board (just like pirates).

There was certainly no difficulty with bringing wine on at the beginning of the cruise and I don't recall seeing any great effort to manage any further purchases being made throughout our recent cruise.

I think the corkage charge was $25 per bottle in the dining rooms so it was probably a sufficient hurdle to reduce the amount being brought on board!!

You better hope that the Royal Caribbean (one of the other lines involved in the ownership of Azamara) lawyers don't get involved because they have a ZERO alcohol policy (not even wine allowed). The smuggling posts on their forum are a major point of contention. Their regular travelers are experts at sneaking booze on board (just like pirates).

Hi Volleyballmom !

Sorry, but your Zero alcohol comment is not accurate. Azamara's policy, allows 2 bottles of Wine to be brought onboard, per stateroom, at the beginning of your Cruise.

Here is a link to Azamara's website, which clearly explains their policy. I hope this helps !

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/beforeyourcruise/faq/home.do;jsessionid=0000wGKA2lS17_JTLpgfo9DwBR0:12odfrvug;jsessionid=0000Mjqsi_B1qJabYbtFCzlKhg4:12odfrvug?faqSubjectName=Food+and+Beverage&faqId=505&pagename=faq_answers

Archived