18 April SD II Anyone

Ilspw

I posted a thread earlier this week but thought this Title would be a better way of finding other traveling on the same cruise. ;) Thanks for the comments from the first post. The tip about Barbados was a good one. Hate that you lost the things from your luggage. :mad: Glad to see the info about sea sickness as I get unless I lay down. I will definitely get some trip-tone and the patch.

• 3 months later...

My husband & I are truly looking forward to this wonderful yachting experience. We will be on the SD II on 4/18 out of San Juan. Look forward to toasting to your 25 yrs. of wedded bliss. We also realized you guys are from Jax. How funny that we live in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL. It is a small world after all. Well, have fun in St. Marteen the week prior. We will be arriving San Juan on 4/15 for a little RR before the awesome vacation. Take Care you two!

Just noticed you guys are in San Juan on 4/16. Maybe we can get together and have a cocktail or two somewhere in Old San Juan and talk about our upcoming adventure. Too bad we are not doing the same cruise but still it would be neat to get together. We arrive San Juan on 4/15 and are staying @ La Concha Renaissance until departure 4/18. Love to meet some fellow SeaDreamers.

Hey guys thanks for posting. We will be arriving on the 17th and will be staying at the El San Juan, Hilton Point ya know. We will be checking in about 3:00pm so if anyone wants to get together just send an e-mail or give us a ring at the hotel. Ron & Sandy White:):):)

Archived