Carnival Valor previous passengers...

heffa72

His name is Ron Pass...here is his website link:

http://www.ronpass.com/

He likes Billy Joel, Elton John type music, and has a great voice. He has a song selection list of hundreds of songs.....we enjoyed the piano bar...however it seemed like we heard the same songs every night. Someone in our party thought they were in the same order every night too. A few he has put in his own line here or there...and we heard those repeated as well.

Hi, everyone!

Heather: I'm leaving for vacation the very day you arrive on the Valor -- March 6. Don't know yet who will be replacing me.

As far as the song repetition... how do you think I feel doing this for 5 to 6 months at a time! LOL :rolleyes: Guests request the same stuff all the time. Piano Man, Margaritaville, Brown Eyed Girl, Sweet Caroline, Friends in Low Places, etc. I try to strike a balance between accommodating the requests and mixing up the tunes. But yes, the piano bar "regulars" are going to hear a lot of the same tunes from night to night. :D

Happy new year everyone!

Ron

Piano Bar Entertainer

I'll get word on my next ship assignment within a few weeks. I don't know yet where I will be.

I have a handful of Barry Manilow, including Copa, but the others, I must admit, I do as a tongue-in-cheek medley. ;)

I've toyed with the idea of posting my playlist on my website. What do you think? Sometimes folks who leave my cruise e-mail me and ask me for a copy of the song list so they can buy recordings of some of the tunes I play.

Ron

Hi I was wanting to know who the CD is on the Valor I will be cruising June 5th 2005. Also when you find out who will be replacing you let us know ok..too bad we won't get to see you in action..maybe on another cruise..keep up the good work!! Thanks in advance, Cyt

• 4 weeks later...

Archived