Booking while on a cruise

bigelow

We are thinking of booking a cruise on the Dream for Feb 2011 while we are on our cruise this March. Do you get any perks for booking while on a cruise. And I am trying to convince my 11 year old son to go with us but he does not like to travel. I think that once he got on the cruise that he would have a blast. Does anyone have photos of the arcade on the dream that I could use to intice him.:D

Dream doesnt have a next cruise desk. Someone posted they are supposed to get one in the spring ... whenever that is. I dont know the source of their information, maybe John's Blog. But currently Dream isnt set up for selling FCCs to get OBC on your next cruise.

I think you are asking about booking the Dream while sailing on the Liberty in March. You should be able to do that as long as the Liberty has a Future Cruise Consultant on the ship. When I sailed the Freedom last September, we were able to not only book a future cruise but bought a couple of the $100 Future Cruise certificates.

We bought the certificate for booking a cruise while on a cruise last February on the Conquest. I used it for the cruise we are going on next month. It took $100 off of our cruise purchase and gave us $100 on-board credit. The certificate cost $100....would we do it again, YES:)

I think you are asking about booking the Dream while sailing on the Liberty in March. You should be able to do that as long as the Liberty has a Future Cruise Consultant on the ship. When I sailed the Freedom last September, we were able to not only book a future cruise but bought a couple of the $100 Future Cruise certificates.

Oh lol, you might be right. I have signatures turned off, and read the post as if the OP would be on the Dream.

Yes, the Liberty will sell them to use on the Dream.:)

I, too, was thinking about the Future Carnival Vacation Certificate. We bought one on our last cruise, and it is laying on my table so I can mail it in for our next cruise. We paid $100 for it and get $100 back on our cruise, in addition to $100 obc. So in a sense you are "making" $100.

Then you aren't tied into a particular cruise.

Shay

Yep, you're right. Up to $50 for a 3-5 day cruise; up to $75 for a 6-day cruise; and up to $100 on a 7-8 day cruise. 12 Days or longer is up to $200.00. And this is all per cabin, not pp.

But it's still a good deal.

Shay

Archived